31 Aralık 2019 Salı

PINTEREST




Pinterest is a social network like Facebook, 
Twitter and Instagram. It was founded in 2012 and quickly became popular. Pin + interest words are very cleverly fused in a memorable way. A portal that allows you to create dashboards according to your interests and share these dashboards in all kinds of social media. You can use pinterest in every field. For example, travel beauty can be used for cosmetic motivation or even educational purposes.
I always add my favorite posts to the board in my profile. For example, when you log in to my profile, you can see pins about motivation, education and travel. You can share your experiences, places you visit, information you have learned on this social network.

if you want to see my profile,you can visit my page :) 

https://tr.pinterest.com/ilaydakeskin03/



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QUIZLET

What is Quizlet? Quizlet is an online flashcard application. The most beautiful aspect of the application is that it can be used not only...