30 Aralık 2019 Pazartesi

KAHOOT

KAHOOT 

Kahot is an online portal found by 3 friends in Norway. Kahoot is a games and entertainment based learning portal that can be accessed via any smart device with an internet connection. So we can say that Kahoot is a platform that makes learning easier by gaming.



With Kahoot, you can make learning easier by reaching people in any part of the world, regardless of time or place, through competitions you create.
Even though I'm a college student, I'm taking advantage of the kahoot app. I met Kahoot when I was in prep school. Thanks to Kahoot,I was able to complete what was missing, see what was missing. This was motivating us because we played Kahoot practice in a classroom environment and we were always trying to do better. For this reason, I strongly recommend that all teachers and students benefit from this practice.

If you want to solve my questions in Kahoot ,click to link :)

https://create.kahoot.it/details/phonetic-alphabet-quiz/16ac8055-5fac-462f-831e-c270940f1e2d

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QUIZLET

What is Quizlet? Quizlet is an online flashcard application. The most beautiful aspect of the application is that it can be used not only...