1 Ocak 2020 Çarşamba

PIXTON

PIXTON

Have you ever heard of Pixton before? In fact, I did not know before, but now I know and I want to share with you the information I have acquired. Pixton is the best platform to create comics. With Pixton you can create characters, create backgrounds where you can write the story of your characters, and create a comic book with different screen designs. You can also join different comic groups and meet new people and review their comic books.
For example, I gave information about dinosaurs and I think it will attract the attention of the students because the visuality is too much. There are many things that can be done in this application. I recommend it to all teachers and students.


I also share in Pinterest 
click to see my account :)
https://app.pixton.com/#/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QUIZLET

What is Quizlet? Quizlet is an online flashcard application. The most beautiful aspect of the application is that it can be used not only...