20 Ekim 2019 Pazar

Let's Meet Second Life!

Greetings from the world of second life - I am İlayda Keskin.
Now I'm a member of the second life family. I will share my duties here on a weekly basis. Actually, I'm a little impatient, and you and I will learn every week!
I want to tell you a little about second life. Second life is a virtual world. So, on this platform, we create our own avatars (we dress them as we want, we pick an avatar we want, it's all up to us.) And actually, it's extraordinary! Lessons are more enjoyable thanks to this. Even while you are enjoying your pajamas in your bed, you can attend classes thanks to second life :)
In class, you can speak and ask your teacher what you have in mind. Just like you did in a real classroom. The only difference is that the whole event takes place in an online world. I hesitated at first. I didn't think this practice would be useful because I was used to classical education, but after my teacher's examples I was convinced that it was highly effective and effective. Thanks dear teacher Tuncer Can for bringing this application to our lives :)
Have a nice day :)


← The avatar I created in Second life
You can also watch a example of Second Life :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU51qK3iBwA

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QUIZLET

What is Quizlet? Quizlet is an online flashcard application. The most beautiful aspect of the application is that it can be used not only...